Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just Do It

Ok, I am going to just say it to the world (or, as the case may be, the three people who actually read this thing besides me): I want to lose 40 pounds. There! It is out in the open for the whole world to know. Not a secret, but something I need help doing. So, I figure, if I put it out there, I have more incentive to actually DO something about that statement.

Here's the plan. I am going to Weight Watchers. Seems to be the best plan out there, pretty cheap, AND I am still cooking my own meals. Pretty important to me because a lot of diets make you buy their own food. And, in my opinion, that can't be good. How do you learn to cook and eat right after you get off the plans if you have to buy their food? I need to learn to eat healthy within the realms of my local grocery store! I am praying for a WW buddy....someone to commit to coming with me to meetings.

I am also praying for a workout buddy. Not neccesarily the same person as my WW buddy....but someone to go to the YMCA with me three days a week.

Anyway, there it is!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment