Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm back!

Well, I am officially back from my trip to London. There is so much to say about the week, it is hard to know where to begin. Christ Church in Fulham London will never be the same! I will never be the same.

Just a couple of highlights and I'll include some other stories later in the week when I am not so jet lagged: Leading a girl, Emily, to the Lord! Watching about 13 others get saved during the course of the week. Praying on Tuesday morning before the first day of the camp and experiencing repentant hearts over our dismissal of the youth of London! Seeing 30 broken kids come to church that night and hear about how much the Lord loves them, and what He has to say about them. Getting to know some dear, dear friends: Andrew and Rachel, Bridgette and Bernhard, Dom, Thomas, Jo and Dave, James, Jess, Didi, Bobby, Bryna, Tim and Katie, Emma, Clive, Hannah, Sophie, Roseanne, Laura, Luke, Martin, Ibby, and so many more!

I'll try to write more later, but I'll just end with this: I cannot WAIT to get back to London again! Seriously, I am planning a trip out there in my head already!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment