Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm in LOVE

with my small group. Ha, ha, gotcha! I met with them last night to pray through some stuff and I just love them! They are all so young, but wise in the things of the Lord. It is funny, I was listening to one gal talk and I remember thinking, "how does an 18-year-old get so wise in the Lord? Forgive me, Lord, for underestimating her." And, I would say the same thing about all of the gals that were there in my group last night. I was just blown away!

In some fun other news, two guys from London that we met when we were out there in August are in town this week! We are planning on having a "reunion" of sorts with the four of us from Newsong who went out, and the two of them, Thomas and James. They are both such near and dear to my heart. I mean, I just practically burst with it when think about seeing them. I think I should be getting a CD with more pictures from my trip when we have dinner from Nathan and Cailyn, and so I'll put them up on the blog when I get a chance.

It gets me thinking, I really should get a digital camera. I mean, what am I waiting for? It really is the way to go as you can do SO much with the pictures!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment