Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear Friend

Dear Person I Bumped Into At the Wedding This Weekend,

It was so good to see you after so long. I really and truly mean that. I hope you know that I meant it when I said it. It didn't seem as though you believed me, but it was true.

I am not really sure why you gave me such the brush-off. As far as I know, I have not done anything to deserve that kind of treatment from you. If I *have* done something to offend you personally, to make you mad or have mis-treated you in any way, please accept my sincerest apologies. I don't know what that could be, but please, for give me!

I have not seen you since you left and I would have loved to catch up. You have de-friended me from facebook, which is totally your choice. I don't know what I have done to make you so angry at me that you would treat me the way you did. I am sorry we could not even have a civil conversation, it would have been nice as it has been so long.

I do want you to know that I sincerely hope you are well. I sincerely hope life is blessed. I would have loved to let you know all of that, but really, it's your loss that you didn't want to talk to me at all. It could not have been more clear how you felt about me. If you ever do decide that you'd like to talk about whatever it is that I have done to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Blessings,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:55 PM

    It hurts when that happens doesn't it?
    I have a family member that has done that me and even though I have asked and begged for reconciliation and understanding to what happened I get nothing in response. I want to make things right. Christians should make things right if possible. But if they won't listen it is their problem, they are acting like a fool.
    Saying a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete