Friday, March 23, 2007

Back from Korea

I am back from my trip to Korea and after sleeping thirteen hours last night, I am feeling pretty rested right now. I have a ton of laundry to do and a lot of unpacking, plus I am in desperate need of grocery shopping, but I am back!

The trip was amazing and I feel like I am probably different in a lot of ways, but there is SO MUCH I need to process through right now.

We did two three-day "conferences" in Seoul. One was at a church with about 50 women, and the other was at a YWAM school with about 120 women. Both conferences had similar formats: Day one talking about repentance and sin and how those things affect our original design and hearing from the Lord. Then we prayed and got everyone's original design. (yes two teams prayed for 120 people's original design in one afternoon!!! plus we had to use a translator which made everything take twice as long). The next day we talked about strongholds, and what they are and what forges them. We then walked them through repenting of them. The last day was the funnest when we got to talk about hearing from the Lord and then let them all break into groups and pray for each other.

There is so much to process through about what happened....an invitation to come back in the fall, an invitaiton from a Chinese pastor to come to China, the generosity and hospitality of the Korean people....and on and on. I will try to write more as I can. It is good to be back home though.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to read more and hear more. glad the Lord blessed you, as we knew he would, faithful one. glad you're home safely. love you!

    ReplyDelete