Friday, November 10, 2006

After 40 days and 40 nights

It is still raining here in Washington. No signs of letting up until June. hee hee. Actually there have a been a few breaks here and there and the flood waters are receding. There is a state of emergency declared in 18 counties in Washington right now. Luckily, I can't get up much higher in Tacoma than I am right now. Seriously, I think I am at the highest point in the city. My garage has some ground water seepage, but otherwise, I am pretty high and dry.

No school today due to Veteran's Day, but I do have work at the church. Should be a quiet day over all.

I am still sick. In fact, I am almost certain I have a sinus infection. Hrmph. If I don't start getting better soon, I will have to go to the Dr for some meds.

In other news, I now have a third roommate. Her name is Kristie and she is 29 and works for World Vision. She's a neat gal and just feels like a "fit." Ya know? She's moved around a ton and doesn't have much stuff, so she fits upstairs with me quite well except for the fact that she is 5'8" and probably wil hit her head on the sloping ceilings a time or two.

Would love it if you would send me an email if I haven't heard from you in a while to let me know how life is.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment