Monday, April 13, 2009

Paradigm Shift

Whoa. Whoa. I am utterly speachless and without words to describe my weekend this weekend with Mark Anderson, Call2All and Imact World Tours head guy. I have had many of my own thoughts on the state of the US, the times we are living in, and the anemia of the Western church confirmed. I have had my faith encouraged, my calling with clarity and my eyes opened like they never have before.

Seriously. I have never had things presented in a way as clear, as well-thought, as clear-cut as they were to me this weekend. I am blown away. I am changed. I very rarely say that about anything, so you KNOW it was good.

I don't know how to talk about briefly 12 hours worth of material in one blog post.

But, I am headed in June to Call2All conference in Hong Kong to be a part of something that is bigger than I had ever imagined I could be a part of.

A lot of what Mark talked about is on their website, www.call2all.org and I'll be posting tidbits of his talks here and there.

I am rocked and blown away and I think the quote by Jim Elliot says it all: ""He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment